Easter without an Easter basket as a centerpiece would be like the Easter egg hunt without a chocolate bunny—just not complete. We have a brilliant inspiration for you that will definitely ban the cold season.
We show you how to decorate your Easter eggs beautifully with gold leaf, for an extra golden accent. For this, you need:
- Boiled and blown eggs
- Metal leaf in a color of your choice
- Paint brush
- Acrylic paint for the eggs
1. Paint your eggs with acrylic paint.
2. With a small brush, lightly apply a thin layer of glue onto the eggs. Allow glue to dry for 10 minutes or until it becomes tacky.
3. Place a gold leaf sheet onto the eggs and gently rub the gold leaf on. Use a gilding brush to press the gold leaf on and brush away any excess.
Now, your Easter eggs are ready to brighten up your Easter Basket!