A trendy side table that turns your vases, books and coffee mugs into stylish accessories! This DIY shows you how to create your very own interior highlight with a little craftsmanship and color.
We’ve discovered this easy and beautiful DIY at @all.is.pretty.interior and just had to try it in our JO & JUDY style for the photo studio. Take a look at our modified DIY instructions and create your own coffee table in a color of your choice.
Coffee Table Materials
- 1 pizza stone/wooden plate ⌀ 38 cm
- 2 wooden plate ⌀ 24 cm
- 35 semicircular rods 0,9 x 20 x 10 mm
- 1 squared timber (7 x 7 cm width, 45 cm length)
- Wood glue
- Paint (We used Schöner Wohnen “Hortensie”)
- 4 screws
- Felt gliders
Coffee Table Instructions
1. Fix the two smaller wooden plates with 2 screws each onto the squared timber.
2. Shorten the rods to the correct length and add them with wood glue around the wooden plates. Now tie a ribbon around the glued rods and let the construction dry for at least 24h.
3. In two layers, add your favorite paint all over the wooden coffee table and let it dry for a few hours.
4. Take the pizza stone and add it with glue onto the table.
Hint: Make sure your table glides without scratches over the floor by adding some felt gliders onto the bottom.